Wednesday 3 November 2004

Matt's Birthday

Matt celebrated his birthday in a traditional Purton style! There are some photos - I apologise that they are not very clear but they speak for themselves. First is Matt doing his I am falling over dance!

Matt_birthday_dance





Next we have Matt after his 3rd "Blow Job" ( It's a cocktail!!)

Matt_after_blow_job





The picture of Matt falling out of Raff's car is my favourite - what you can't see is that he fell out into a pile of his own puke. Raff had to take him home and is still waiting for Matt to VAX out the inside of his car!

Matt_lies_in_own_vomit





.

.

.

.

And finally we have a movie of Matt doing a "Blow Job". How drunk is he?

Download matt_does_blowjob.mp4







2 comments:

  1. I wish to take this opportunity to thank the kind people who were present at the GT on Tuesday evening for helping to remember absolutely nothing about it whatsoever. The picture that appears to be me lying next to the car is actually a manakin that was placed by myself earlier in the evening to fool you all! My hangover has finally gone and "I can see clearly now".
    Cheers guys.
    Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyyyyy!
    He's alive?
    He can see clearly now the beer has gone.
    He can see all spectacles in his glass.
    NICE 1

    ReplyDelete